EZ-Flow is a inconspicuous light weight catheter valve which features a neutral coloured tap to aid discretion. The valve is designed to offer suitable patients flexibility of choice in managing their urinary drainage system. In line with all catheter valves, EZ-Flow remains attached to the catheter for 5 - 7 days.
The outlet sleeve of the catheter valve is made of soft PVC that will not cause pressure marks or discomfort for the patient.
The ridged connector ensures a secure fit with the catheter.
All EZ-Flow catheter valves are 100% tested to guarantee leak-free valves.
Suitable for those with:
May not be suitable for:
|- Adequate bladder capacity
- Adequate bladder sensation
- Good manual dexterity
- Cognitive awareness
|- Small bladder capacity
- Reduced bladder sensation
- Inability to operate the valve*
- Limited cognitive awareness
- Poor renal function or ureteric reflux
- Uncontrolled hyperactive bladder
* Unless a carer is available to perform this.